Selecting Kittypod® Products
Our products are designed for all ages of cats. Go to ritual living to determine what products are best for your cat.
Ordering on Kittypod.com
- How do I place an order on Kittypod.com?
- What forms of payment does Kittypod.com accept?
- Does Kittypod ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- How much does shipping and handling cost?
- When can I expect my order to be delivered?
- How do I redeem my Kittypod gift card?
- Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
Returns and Exchanges
- What's your return policy? How do I return something?
- Do you pay for return shipping?
- My item arrived damaged!
- How do I exchange an item?
- What if I refuse shipment?
- What if I was shipped the wrong item(s)?
- Can I order from Kittypod.com if I live outside of the U.S.?
- How much does shipping and handling cost on international orders?
- Where is Kittypod designed and manufactured?
- General Inquiries
ORDERING ON KITTYPOD.COM
- 1. Add product to your cart.
- 2. When you're ready to checkout, confirm your order details.
- 3. Enter your billing and shipping information, and specify the type of shipping for your order.
- 4. Re-confirm your order.
- 5. That's it, you're done!
Kittypod.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express.
Shipping cost is automatically calculated at checkout and will vary depending on the number of items purchased, where your order is being shipped and the type of shipping chosen. Please review the order total before confirming your purchase.
Kittypod does not process or ship orders on Saturday or Sunday or holidays. Expedited orders will ship the following business day. Allow up to 10 business days for processing of orders placed with ground shipping. The day of pick up does not count as a day in the shipping time. You will receive a tracking number along with the shipping confirmation email at the end of the day your order ships. Please use the tracking number to get an estimated delivery date. Kittypod.com reserves the right to select the best carrier for each individual shipment. UPS Ground is our primary carrier however, Fedex or an alternate carrier may be utilized at our discretion.
In an effort to get our shipments to our customers as quickly as possible, your order cannot be canceled or modified. Please refer to our return/exchange instructions on how to return your order.
What's your return policy? How do I return something?
We want you to be happy with your order and your experience shopping Kittypod.com.
If you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may return your order within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping fees. Please see below for exceptions:
Important: All returns require pre-authorization. Please contact us in order to receive complete instructions on returning goods. Do not ship your items back to the original shipper. If you simply "return to sender" your order will not be recognized as a return.
Once we receive your request for return please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Refunds are made in the same form as the original payment. You will be refunded the full purchase price of the item (including tax if applicable) less shipping fees.
Here are the exceptions and clarifications for return of an item:
- Corrugated cardboard products must be unused, unassembled when applicable, in original packaging and in original condition. Never used by your cat under any circumstances as it is for the benefit of the health of your cat and others that they are protected from the spread of disease. Item must remain free of contamination from your environment ie. perfumes, sprays and any other aerosol products or air fresheners etc.
- All textile products must be unused, unwashed and remain free of contamination from your environment ie. perfumes, sprays and any other aerosol products or air fresheners etc.
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- We cannot accept returns on products that have been customized or personalized for your pet.
- Refusal of an order after an item has shipped will be subject to round-trip return fees and a 20% restocking fee deducted from the purchase price of the item.
- We do not accept returns for International shipments. Please keep in mind that a refusal of an international order after the item has shipped will be considered abandonment of your order, no refunds will be possible.
Do you pay for return shipping?
Our customers pay for shipping costs on returns. We want to provide a hassle-free return for you when a product doesn't work out.
My item arrived damaged!
Items are carefully designed and packaged to withstand the rigors of travel, but sometimes damage does occur en route. Make sure to keep all of the original packing material! We will file a request by the carrier to pick up the item for inspection.
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon receipt. If there is any damage or if any product is defective, contact us within 7 days.
How do I exchange my Kittypod?
Please fill out the exchange portion of the order form. Return this along with merchandise to Kittypod Exchanges. You will be notified via e-mail as soon as your replacement item has been shipped.
How do I return my merchandise if I purchased it from another retailer?
If you purchased with a retailer check their policy with them directly.
What if I was shipped the wrong item(s)?
Please email to email@example.com or call 1.310.392.8060 and we will be happy to correct our mistake. If the item was purchased with another retailer, contact them directly and we will work with their customer support to get your order corrected.
What if I refuse shipment?
Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you'd like to return the item, the best route is to receive the item and contact us for return instructions if purchased with us, or the retailer you purchased from.
Can I order from Kittypod.com if I live outside of the U.S.?
Kittypod ships online orders to the U.S. and Canada. For international orders please inquire to find out if we ship to your area. International and Canada customers are responsible for all shipping, duty and taxes associated with the importation of all merchandise. ALL international sales are final. If you live in a country where we do not ship, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you when shipping becomes available in your area. Please be sure to include the country you are inquiring about in the subject line of your e-mail.
How much does shipping and handling cost on international orders?
Shipping is calculated automatically at checkout. Cost will vary depending on the number of items purchased, where your order is being shipped and the type of shipping chosen. Duty and tax fees will also be applied when your order reaches customs. An estimate of the duty and tax fees is provided at checkout, but please note this is only an estimate and the actual price may vary. Please review prices before placing your order.
Where are Kittypods designed and manufactured?
Kittypods are designed by Elizabeth Paige Smith and manufactured in California, USA.
Please email us with any questions that we haven't thought to answer.